audi 100 avant lows?

ElZ 16v

its probably the same concept but alot of civic/crx owners convert their shocks with coilover inserts, which can be bought on ebay for around 40 odd quid,las time i looked, a similar concept could probably be done i dont see why not.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/88-00-Honda-Civic-Del-Sol-CRX-Integra-Coilover-Kit-Blue-/190433493096?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c56b88068#ht_1085wt_956

insurance is a jokeeee i pay £900 for my arosa an you can get basically a supercar with enough room for anything you need for a 3rd of the price!

the supercharged rs4 that goes the salford meets is awesome..

cheers jamie il look into those inserts now!

just looked at the inserts ..

it says they work with standard suspension my question is how? i can take a coilover apart and build it back up correctly but somehow i think this will be alot more involved aha!

it seems i was born at the wrong time everything is far too expensive and mental!

one day i will own a mk4 r32 bi-turbo and an rs6 with the mtm kit on thats something to look forward to i suppose!

Ray im beginning to dislike you with your cheap insurance...!

although i must confess im happy with my renewal quote this year! first time iv had insurance for under £1k!