Genuine Lambda sensors vs non gen, Revving niggle

Roight

It's only 4 weeks until I get Lemmy Lupo back.

1 problem which has bugged me and I would like to get sorted is the revving. It's pretty simple to explain, you rev the car, take your foot off the pedal and there is a delay before the revs die down and they die slightly slower than usual. I've got a Bosch Lambda sensor on the car which I got from a part supplier, certainly the correct one.

Speaking to a pal in the garage the other day he said that could be the reason and they a genuine lambda sensor will react quicker even if they are made by the same people (Bosch)

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of this or if there is anyway I would be able to change this on VAG-COM

Merci

Have you compared it with any other lupo/arosas and is it noticeably slower?

If it's similar, then i'd say that it is just a characteristic of a drive-by-wire throttle.

I've compared it to my friends which is like any other car, up and down, no delay, same as my golf.

There is a noticeable delay. I wouldn't have thought there would be a difference but the delay is poop when trying to change gear with gusto as the revs don't drop enough to sync up correctly