Arosa front fogs

rickyd1992

Can somebody please tell me what the diameter of the Mk2 Arosa fog lights are please ?? at some point i want to get OEM fogs but i have a plan for something in the mean time i just need to know what the size is to know if it will work or not !!

thanks in advance, rich

the light has a 90mm diameter and the grilles have a 70mm internal diameter and a 90mm external because they have a raised lip that seperates from the honeycomb. Hope this helps and id love to see the project when its finished

Someone breaking a Sport.

You'll also benefit from the headlamp switch if you want to put fogs in.

Purely a case of waiting then ? :/ yeah I've looked into that already, they're pretty standard across all VAG cars aren't they ?? I know the golf one is identical

yeah vw is plug and play, i got my lights grills and wiring loom as a kit of the internet and the switch from the stealers, but i figured the proper switch looks miles better than drilling out one of the blank places in the lower section of the dash...

the cables from the back to the back of the switch are already in, they drop to a black 10 plug connector on the underside of the dash in the driver footwell, this goes via the fuseboard so you just need to drop the cables to the connector and away you go