Silver GTi - Worcester

mccathei09

Yeah me and a few of mates have spotted you around. Unforunately outside the coach & horses I had a gentleman come and have a word with me about the way I drove around Worcester in my silver GTi until he later realised it was yourself.

Me, my mates and that guy all agree your driving style matches your car's lack of style....

I wasn't in there, was picking up the old fart from there.

it's not that you drive fast, it's how you drive by tail gating someone slowing down then flying right up behind them again. Apparently you did all the way through the tything once in traffic behind my dad in his Maserati Granturismo S. Was just saying you make us all looking like chavvs that rock around Worcester....

It's ok mate I wont think differently of you, I'm sure the coach & horses isn't as bad as people make out.

Where have you seen me? I've only ever seen one other Lupo GTi locally and I know her.

I definitely don't tailgate, as most people in Worcester would slam their brakes on if I did lol!! However I did see a silver Maserati today! If its your dad, tell him to make sure he's in the right lane and stop slowing down to 5mph to show off revving through town! :)

• Like 2

I haven't been in Worcester much recently, been at University in Reading, only used to go to college in Worcester, I live out in Broadway. No you got the wrong guy, my dad's is in dark grey, unfortunate.....

Well my Lupo was the GTi with the colour concept interior, and I think you commented on my thread because we both had GTi's at 18 and you asked if I was the mysterious GTi you've seen around Worcester.

Anyway literally sold my GTi on Tuesday and upgraded to a 3.2 Alfa GTV so if you see me around Worcester don't try and tailgate me, you won't be able to keep up ;)