EGR Delete?

LUPILU

I have had a quick look around on here about the EGR delete for the John Deer Lupo's!

I have a 1.4tdi lupo and have got it booked in for a re-map to a quoted 105hp and a shed load of torque! in 2 weeks time.

I was thinking of doing the EGR delete (by fabricating a plate to go between the parts? 1mm thick? ) as i have heard it removes some of the engine lag that the Diesels suffer from, but besides that, i don't really know what it is, or how it works, and more over, where it is!?

Obviously when they re-map the car it would be better to have 'performance parts' done before the re-map? That way the Mapping will get every last drop of power out of the car? Right?

Thanks for your help again guys!

• 5 months later...

Mainly because you've already quoted your output, a custom map will be done as peformance allows and according to specific requirements on site....it can effect turbo with the amount of thick clogging soot inside! But if your turbo's playing up it probably wouldn't be the first thing I would look at, unless you've been playing with it,what problems you having?