Stevens Smoothed Arosa.

StevenOd

Started working on the peddle box today, came to a brick wall with those sheer bolts.. Threw the towel in and gave up! Will start working on it again tomorrow! Any hints or tips for them? I was getting no where!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Little update..

Quite fancy a smoothed front and rear bumper,

Going to enquire about this. Think it looks quite good!

Also gonna look for some MK4 golf seats are I need to renew the interior as one of my seats is torn!

Last but not least gonna get my two tyres on the rear stretched :)

I've got 195/50R15 on them, I had to roll my arches myself ( bit of DIY ) with a hammer and it stopped it rubbing! It still rubs when you come to certain dips in the road etc.. But hoping the stretched tyres will cure that problem!

Little update for 28/1/13.. Car is booked in next week to get the bumper smoothed off :) ordered a debadged grill and will hopefully get genuine centre caps for my ats cups!

What's your thoughts on the smoothed bumper?

Please let me hear your opinions people!

After months and months of searching I've finally managed to pick myself up a set of genuine ATS Cups center caps, when I got my wheels the bloke sold me then with alluline caps I never really noticed and before anyone says my wheels are ats alluline cups and not ats cups my wheels have the ats stamp..

Thankgod for eBay Germany :)

Edited by StevenOd

So.. Had a bit of a f*** up with the centre caps.. I won't be getting them now so if anyone can sort me out with ats centre caps speak to me! In other news I got myself a set of lupo tears today :D not cambridge however. Has anyone tried to resemble cambridges? De tangoing it then tinting it?