Stevens Smoothed Arosa.

StevenOd

Going to try get a new interior, wheels refurbed with new colour, wrap bits of the interior, got subwoofers on the way! Next month I plan to get the arches rolled and get the tyres stretched!

Any suggestions?

Going to try get a new interior, wheels refurbed with new colour, wrap bits of the interior, got subwoofers on the way! Next month I plan to get the arches rolled and get the tyres stretched!

Any suggestions?

sounds like you've got the right idea!

I retrimmed my headliner on the weekend, was really easy to do. very cheap mod as well! :thumbsup:

this will looks soo good with a bit of stretch on the tyres and get it wound down bud :thumbup: looking good though man this should be a nice project to keep track of, sounds like you've got some sweet ideas going on bro.

Don't worry guys I'm going to invest in the lupo lights they've kinda grew on me now if I'm honest!

sounds like you've got the right idea!

I retrimmed my headliner on the weekend, was really easy to do. very cheap mod as well! :thumbsup:

how easy was it :P wouldn't mind trying it out!

Don't worry guys I'm going to invest in the lupo lights they've kinda grew on me now if I'm honest!

how easy was it :P wouldn't mind trying it out!

pretty straightforward just need a screwdriver, some slightly stretchy fabric to retrim, good spray adhesive (i used carpet glue) and a bit of patience to get good results. Well worth it in my opinion! I'm now looking to see what else I can retrim haha

pretty straightforward just need a screwdriver, some slightly stretchy fabric to retrim, good spray adhesive (i used carpet glue) and a bit of patience to get good results. Well worth it in my opinion! I'm now looking to see what else I can retrim haha

I'm going to be on the hunt now for old bed sheets now :P

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I've not been updating this guys!

New changes, rolled my arches myself yesterday! ( rubber mallet ftw ) car is alot more comfortable now and not rubbing and is now sitting alot lower nice and flush..

Pics to follow soon! X

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE : 28/8/12

My clutch pedal had failed :( car is off the road at the moment. Will be fitting the new pedal box myself, has anyone every done this? Or have a tutorial? Will be updating with my progress of repair!

I did the pedal box with my dad using a how to on here. The how to was a serious help so i'll try find it for you!! Main advice though is set aside a lot of time especially for the sheer bolt on the steering column. Proper pain in the arse geting it off. Also, for the brake pedal clip you're aswell buying new one cos it only costs around a fiver from VW and unless you've serious skillz then it's probably gonna snap when you remove it!