Europe Trip August 2005

tdwindustries

Ok everyone, this is a nice clean post where I will put down all the details and also everyone who is coming.

<span style='`font-size`:25pt;`line-height`:100%'>The route:

Meet in Kent on August 1st at 9am ish.

Drive to Dover

Ferry to Boulogne

Drive to Belgium

Drive to Amsterdam

Drive to the 'ring

Drive to some show maybe

Drive home

It will mostly be hotels/hostels and maybe some camping.

The costs:</span>

<span style='`font-size`:30pt;`line-height`:100%'>Ferry - £50

The people:</span>

tdwindustries - Tim

RedLupoGTI - Ross + 4 people

Bossjohnc - John

KidDub - Paul

Breal - Andy

Lunalupi (Nicola) + Liz (friend)

Please PM me any changes to stop this thread getting messy. I will add bits to it as I am told to! All suggestions on route etc. let me know!

We will be returning on Sunday 7th August, at about 11pm crossing.

Edited by tdwindustries

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim i can have the money on sunday for you at santa pod if your going

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ok everyone - I need final names ASAP please! The ferry might be 50 quid now but noi more.

PLEASE PLEASE PM me if you want to go, and details of your car and reg no. and also who you will have in your car - if I dont have the info. I cannot book! No money for now, pay me later.

Ok its £50 for the ferry (return, per car) which is cheaper than last year but not as cheap as I had hoped. I need to book it TODAY! Please please PM me ASAP.

Just to confirm - passengers are 'free' (only the car costs money)

Cheers

Tim i left a message hope i have not missed it mate please call me or Pm me

my hotmail is paul_gugan@hotmail.com

cheers mate

paul

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Tim i left a message hope i have not missed it mate please call me or Pm me

my hotmail is paul_gugan@hotmail.com

cheers mate

paul

I need to get down and have a good look at the maps at some point which i still have from last year. Im guessing about the same amount of mileage as lasy year, just a steady 600 clicks a day, maybe throw a few whites in as well like last time, for when the road workers wont let us through - ( Ahhh! Lupo is **** ja !! )

Cos PM's are crap and wont send!!

Ok this is the deal - the best we can get is 50 quid. Its best if you can book it direct as the buggers are being annoying and will charge 60 each if I book it together. Its all done through Sea France.

Go to www.seafrance.com and click to book. Select the dates and times as follows:

Aug 1st - 11am

Aug 7th - 23.45pm

The cost will be 50 pounds - if it is any more do not book and let me know straight away by PM.

Please spreas the message to twisty, lunalupi, red rossco, breal, bossjohn, snoopy, kiddub by whatever means..... i have been trying to sort this for hours!!!

my email is twilliams@`e-gatematrix`.com let me know if/when you book and if there are any problems.

Thanks - see ya soon! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Just got the seafrance site to work (it wasnt before) smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Are we crossing to Calais then, not the place you said in the first post? Or am I being really silly?

EDIT - and I can't find an 11 o'clock crossing? Help :shock:

• 3 weeks later...

Do you guys know when you will be in Holland. The german lupoclub contacted us from the dutch lupo club to have a joined meeting. We thought it might be coll to have you guys there as well!