Doncaster 2005 Pics

Tigz™

Woke up this morning really badley hung over, so desided to take/drag Emma along for the day.

£20 in, which although is too much, at least its not £25 :shock:

Was starving, went to bacon stall £3.50 for a bacon on a roll!

****s.

As always, the show its self pissed me off, wasn't anything happening, the custom bikes were not there, and neither were the Amarican cars.

Still, the rain held off till the afternoon and it was good to see Fran sober :shock:

Picture gallery can be found here

And here are a few Loopy related ones.

DSC00021.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00003.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00029.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00057.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00056.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00016.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00015.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Heres my favourate car of the day

DSC00054.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Some random birds

DSC00062.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00032.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00047.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Sweetest install of the day.

DSC00026.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

HaHa...? If you hadnt put 2005 pics I would of thought they were pics from 3 years ago. almost all the cars are the same.

But:

Carters Arosa is still my favorate Arosa and I like the green Lupos pipes.

Talking about my post??

Also:

1833006_Picture_006.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I saw Fran's Lupo, if I knew her I would have said hi.

It looked well sweet though.

helloooo everyone not long got back!!!

finally the sun came out today and i have windburn lol! i did not envy those models yesterday one bit! went out in donny last night in next to nothing and really understood their pain!

hey to noddy who i met today (who also tried taking pics while i was on the phone in the car lol), and to the others i met - (the guy who sat in my seat?)

also hello to the others who wandered over (andi, emma, darren & crew)

had a wicked weekend and want to do it alllll over again biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

he he he you comedy guys, why would i want to sue andy, i mat the man for the first time on sunday and seemed like a pretty sound guy, i just dont want scummy wanna be cruising mags publishing pictures of my car PMSL