B7 RS4 wheels

Brt900

hi,

does anyone know of any b7 rs4 replica or similar style wheels in 15", 16" or at a push i could go 17 if i really had too, saw the wheels on an rs4 this week and just think they would look absolutely sweet but so far i have had no luck.

You can choose a Lupo for the fitment, smallest it gives is a 16x7, this suggests they do them in 4x100

You can choose a Lupo for the fitment, smallest it gives is a 16x7, this suggests they do them in 4x100

I thought the same and yet in the description it says they come only in 5x112 I've emailed them about it and they said its an error and it does actually only come in 5x112

D'oh! 5x112 - 4x100 adaptors it is then ;) It said somewhere they come in 15x6.5 any idea if that's lying too? lol

D'oh! 5x112 - 4x100 adaptors it is then ;) It said somewhere they come in 15x6.5 any idea if that's lying too? lol

I'm thinking I'll have to go adapters but I can only find the wheel 16x7 and don't really want to push the wheels out wider as they will scrub like a bitch so I'd rather try get hold of them pre drilled