Can anyone help me TO SELL OR NOT TO SELL

Lupogangster

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a bit harsh tbf. I think we all need to sort out our sandy vaginas.

calling someones car a "rat pile" isnt banter mate...

its like me calling you a massive brummy scum bag ****.... not banter is it? more of an insult

a form of banter is more light hearted... ask rich or scotty_82... they know banter...

Banter is a dig at whatever but you lot can't take it! Were I'm from we don't cry like you lot we carry the banter on, you lot are like women take things to heart to much, well if you don't want the banter reply off mr then don't say Naff all to me to make me reply with banter to make you cry!

Though you should be aware people are going to get offended if you slag off their cars that they've put blood sweat & tears into (literally in many cases), especially coming from someone who's apparently casually come across a mint gti as one of their many cars, hardly uses it & is talking about getting another just to knock about in.

I dunno maybe it's just my sandy vagina talking. I'm sure you're lovey irl.

Great that i started a new riot after missing yesterday's :oops: trollin' hard baby :lol:

If you say that was banter I'll give you the benefit of the doubt & try not to take life so seriously ;)

& that was my old car, if you're talking about that I'll take rat pile as a compliment haha :thumbsup:

suspension is a bit more usually... depends where you go for it ;)

are we actually going to get some pictures of this mint car and all the others you have?

there is a saying i like to use... "pics or it didnt happen..."

you got facebook?

you will need a computer to upload pics... i usually put them onto facebook... right click on the image... go to properties... copy the url address and paste it into the image bar on the reply box (above.. little green tree next to the <> symbols)

the only way is by computer as far as im aware... i just used facebook as an example... everyone uses different sites... some use flickr, instagram, photobucket.. etc etc..

I'm sure you can upload to photobucket or whatnot with your gayPhone then you just need to copy 'n' paste the links & type [ img ] [ /img ] (without the spaces) round them.

Edited by Koop