Little Red Lulu.... Now spontaneous boot build! :D

Little Red Lulu

Slam it shut? Mine takes a bit of welly probably needs a bit of grease on the catch.

I dont think it will fit on.. the bonnet hangs slightly over this one on now :P Soo i dont think a bigger one will fit :P

I get a piccie to show yous what i mean :) probs be on laters in week.. as i only see her when i go to my brothers! :)

Michelle.. I cannot wait! :D aha!

Doing well! just need some lows! check mine out! :) http://forums.clublu...showtopic=89237

Thanks! And ohh tell me about it aha... end of May/ early July and she will be on her asssss! :D <3

I'll have a gander now :)

I've been thinking.. must be a difficult thing im asking for for the photoshop :( oh well! Soo i was just thinking if there not going to be white they shall be red! :) Soo i'll probably do the white primer put them on take a piccie and get some opinions.. if no is the answer spray them red! :) Plan?? :)

That sounds like a fine plan indeed, more so you can see if you like it though, that's the important thing! I'd say red but that's just my opinion of course ;)

Ayee i thought so :) and yeahhh.. all about personal taste ey!

And aha yeahh.. I probs will just end up doing them red.. although the white might surpirse us all!!

But we shall seeee.. The white wheels tho are happening! :D I have exactly what i want in my mind! :D

Could work with white wheels I guess, I'm going off my red mirrors but I'm hanging in there til I get my wheels sorted haha

Stickerbombed multispokes with flash red centre centres :D Progress halted as 3 of the centre caps disappeared in my mate's shed but he found them again this week so back on it!

Havent been out of Lulu! I absolutly love her even more now! :D <3

There is a headunit on the way... :D or now im using a tape aux cable.. Thank the lord they made them! Aha :)

Definatly a new bonnet next month.. As this is one bent.. :( I'll put a pic on laters to show yous! :)

But Lupo really do attrack some attention.. People seem fasinated almost :P anyone else find that?

Emma :)

Tape aux adaptors... :wub: Actually quite like having the original stereo in, keeping it old skool haha hopefully getting a disc changer off a mate so I can stash it under the seat & keep the OEM look while still having my entertainment options a bit more this century :thumbsup:

I don't get nearly as much attention as when I had the whitewalled S - thumbs up, waves & general hilarity from everyone I passed :lol:

Its not the original :/ Someone replaced the original for one that has no cd player in. What a tail. But new on on the way amd hopefully there when i get home from work :D

Please explain OEM aha :tongueout:

And aha i bet! I Just cant wait to get started properly on her! :D

Ohh AND rear wiper.... doesnt even work was faulty when i first got car.. now just is there for no reason... so it is coming off! :)

Just need one of those little bits to put in the hole aha :P

OEM = Original Equipment Manufacturer i.e. not aftermarket parts

Good plan on the wiper, £1.79 25mm grommet from Halfrauds is going to be considerably cheaper than fixing it :lol:;)

Ohh i seee,, what you do you mean by not aftermarket parts? eeeee sound terrible me! I have some knowlege not all :P

And ayeee! I seemed to manage fine when it was chucking it down and driving for 25mins mostly at 70 :D So its all goooooood!

I mean as in not manufactured by the original equipment manfacturer ;)

If it's made by VW for the Lupo/Arosa, it's OEM

If it's made by VW (or any car manufacturer tbf) for a different car but you've stuck it on your loop, it's known as OEM+ (or OME+ as per current CL injoke du jour)

If it's made by anyone else it's aftermarket i.e. to be fitted after the car has been sold.

Capiche?

Ayeee, the person who had her before has grazed the back one.. but i want them both smoothing and color coded! :)

I would probs attempt the back bumper.. as i wouldnt do a bad job i dont think :rolleyes:

being a perfectionist when it comes to smoothing things and being equal! as i learnt in art.. and doing the iceing on cakes :thumbsup: