ATS Classic Fat Chunky Tyres?

LDUBZ

Hello,

Looking at getting some ATS Classics, 13" 7J for the fronts and 8J for the rear.

I was just wondering if anyone had put really fat tyres on any wheels in the past or if its possible?

Also what size tyres i should get to have this effect.

If people have got any pics or if they can hook me up with the name of this style if it is a style so i can google some pics etc.

Thanking you all very much.

xXxXx

I'm confused if he means fat as in high walled or is it some kind of street slang phat for cool stretched ?

i mean like a bubble so they look like there eating the wheel lol and there ET1 lol not that it makes a whole lot of difference. I've got 15" 7Js on at the mo and theres loads of space. need to make the back look nice a chunky :tongueout:

Also, if you dont recon they will fit etc what would you advise for an 8j wheel on the back?? trying to find some decent 14" wheels in an 8j that are not poop. I have no idea what i looking at.

For an 8 you really want et20-25 to keep it in the arch with nk camber etc. You will still need to roll the arches.

If you camber the rears you can probably go down to et10-15