indicator panel gap

Lermy

my indicator panel doesnt clip into the top of the bumper properly so leaves a big gap, ive been told its quite a common problem and there is some white high strength blue tack type thing i can get for it

anyone know what its called and where i can get it?

cheers

Edited by Lermy

• 3 weeks later...

I have just replaced the front bumber and indicator panel after a crunch (*cries*) and I throught I hadn't fitted it properly because of this! Is it really a common prob or have I just actually fitted it incorrectly as I suspect??? haha!

well apparently its a problem, have tried to think of everything to try and get it to sit flush but it wont its not to terrible but i notice it, it fitted fine when i bought it then after it had been off and on twice didnt fit so bought a new one and again that didnt fit

Haha! I hit mine everytime I walk past the car too! It's driving me mad!!!

I'm off to a body shop at the weekend for some work and was going to ask their opinion, kinda ruins any attempt at a smoothed look!

I improved mine like so:

flip the bonnet up, theres two screws on the top (t20) that hold that panel and the grill on. Loosen them, push in the panel and grill (towards the car) and then tighten them whilst holding it in :)

I improved mine like so:

flip the bonnet up, theres two screws on the top (t20) that hold that panel and the grill on. Loosen them, push in the panel and grill (towards the car) and then tighten them whilst holding it in :)

tried this and it left a massive gap between the grill and slam panel ah well nevermind