Wheels still for sale if anyone is interested :) black gti alloys and g60's

michelle:)

Love the white, looks good with the G60s as well, how low are you going on coilies?

thankyou :) and well im not to sure yet, i was thinking about 50ml on the back and 40 on the front, just for now , ill have to wait and see how low that looks , if it still looks abit high then ill just drop it some more aha

awesome cant wait to see this low. what coilovers are you thinking of getting? just got oscar on his and its awesome

thankyou, same here! and oo i will have a look :) and well im not to sure was thinking JOM , pro sport or something as there in my price range lol :)

G60s look amazing! Especially against the white bodywork. I really want a set haha. Ive had JOM coilies for about a year and a half now and theyre great for a budget buy!

pro sport? they up from the bluelines? they're what im running they're quite a nice ride just a little bouncy but thats expected really haha

yours totally need to happen soon

G60s look amazing! Especially against the white bodywork. I really want a set haha. Ive had JOM coilies for about a year and a half now and theyre great for a budget buy!

Thankyou :D i love them too! Lol aww you should get some! ..

ah rite thats good to no, think i will be purchasing them then very sooon, thankss :D

pro sport? they up from the bluelines? they're what im running they're quite a nice ride just a little bouncy but thats expected really haha

yours totally need to happen soon

im not to sure, they could be :P , ahh theres nothing wrong with a bouncy ride ,makes it more fun ;D haha

and i know, im hoping to get them ordered this weekend :)

Perhaps when my next student loan comes through I'll find a cheapish set haha. Get those coilies ordered and whack em on! :P

get it on its arse allready :D really like the white loops was thinking about getting mine vynal wrapped white but not too sure think im going to stay with the black haha :D got a set of lenso bsx's bbs reps with a purple centers for sale £350 if you fancy them will look sickon the white

get it on its arse allready :D really like the white loops was thinking about getting mine vynal wrapped white but not too sure think im going to stay with the black haha :D got a set of lenso bsx's bbs reps with a purple centers for sale £350 if you fancy them will look sickon the white

she will be on her arse very soon ;) cant wait haha, well i would love a pair off bbs or lenso's , think they will come towards the end of the year :) need coilovers more atm so i will need to do abit of saving after that haaha i will keep it in mind tho thankyou :)

Perhaps when my next student loan comes through I'll find a cheapish set haha. Get those coilies ordered and whack em on! :P

hahaha yeah well i got mine quite cheep tbh on ebay with tyres too! you just gotta keep looking Lol , and i am doing :D

Looking very nice so far :) cant wait to see it dropped, i have a soft spot for white loops lol

Will it be making an appearance at any shows this year?

thankyou very much :) I no I cant wait either lol. Well in going to Santa pod ultimate street car with her probably go to a couple of shows too :) she just needs to be lowerd then she will be appearing all over the place haha :P

i *think* im only going to VW fest and edition38 this year, might try and make it to some others though so i may see you and your loop around :)

aww yeah sounds good :) I mite go edition38 it's a big one that isn't it? And yeh I will keep my eye out for u haha