Wheels still for sale if anyone is interested :) black gti alloys and g60's

michelle:)

thankyouu :) hard to keep cleen tho, i only washed and waxed her yesterday , been to work today bearing in mind my works about 2-3 miles away and shes filthy again :( haha

she'll be well worth the effort though? i drive down from Middlesbrough to Barnsley (for uni) quite regular and Oscars constantly filthy :/ give me the excuse to clean it though :P

she'll be well worth the effort though? i drive down from Middlesbrough to Barnsley (for uni) quite regular and Oscars constantly filthy :/ give me the excuse to clean it though :P

Ohh yehh shes well worht it :) as soon as she gets a spec of dust on her she gets treated to nice bath again Lol cant be driving a dirty car around especially when its white Lol , and yerhh thats tru it does give you a good excuse to clean them haha , makes you feel good when you have a nice shiney carr :tongueout:

Cool Little Lupo, Not many white Lupos about

Look forward to seeing it down on a nice set of shiny wheeeeels :thumbup:

Ryan

has been to santa pod this weekend , had a fab one! saw a couple of nice loops down there, hoping mine will be done for ultimate street car :D i bought some wind deflectors there too which hopefully will be going on tomorrow :thumbsup:

just a little update :) wing mirrors have arrived finallyy... and just put on the wind deflectors here is a piccy

sorry about the quality my blackberry camera is rubbish Lol

winddef.jpg

also decided to clean thiss as it was filthy ....

dirtyy.jpg

and this is what it looks like now :)

clean.jpg

just got the other side to do noww

Nice clean job there :), just done mine today on the cancia blue arosa, dirty again in a few hours :(

thankyou :) and i know, its anoying isnt it, you spend hours cleaning it then as soon as you get on the roads .... dirty again :( haha ah well