Stripped out back of Lupo

Zulley

I've stripped my arosa out but I do like my music on the way to work and back so I've made a small sub box that fits into the spare wheel well. You would never know its in there and it's easly pulled out if I want to have abit of a blast on a track of course.

The weight of my box isn't that bad any way I would say its half the weight of the spare wheel and jack.

I have a Sony 1300w sub in my boot more bass than anyone can ever need still have my rear seats and it looks really neat, so if it's just a sub you want there's plenty of room.

Edited by Ell.s

There is no need for arrogance, doesnt give you much faith and confidence in been able to ask for general help or advice when you get cocky sarkie remarks back! No need for it.....isnt what this sites about for friendly help ?? not for people made to feel silly and belittled by

It's the internet. Also, it's scotty. Gotta take the rough with the smooth, most folks on here are friendly enough ;)

arosa_6.jpg

The only time stripped out looks good!

Because its true

Although id rather have proper anchor points on the harness's as im sure that is not the correct angle for them.

Its meant to be 20 degrees for racing regs etc

Tbf ive just noticed speakers so i dont think he is going to be that strict

ipod064.jpg

ipod062.jpg

Heres a couple of old pics of mine, the omp pads are only on the bar to spot me from scratching it while i load things in and out of the back. I understood that the regs was at least 20 degrees below the tops of your shoulders