new member, new lupo, let me know what you think...

starbucksvw

its horrific the body roll! Lol fun thoo haha , and thankyouu , ill keep an eye on yours too :thumbup:

your not wrong... feels like your going to roll over any moment when you keep going around a mini round about hahaha

yeah ive been looking tbh but i really need money lol, 1st things 1st got to get wind deflectors, then its new wheels and tyres, then maybe ill get a new steering wheel... i do like this wooded one my mate has in his mk2 golf, however a wooden old looking steering wheel would not look right in a moddern lupo haha :D..

wind deflectors ftw!!!! yepp deffo new wheels and tyres , just save save savee it will be worth the wait :)

your not wrong... feels like your going to roll over any moment when you keep going around a mini round about hahaha

it is quite scarey..... hahahaha

wind deflectors ftw!!!! yepp deffo new wheels and tyres , just save save savee it will be worth the wait :)

yep, ill try, but its really hard for me i have no will power lol, im just like ooooh thats nice and ill get it lol... but i promise ill try super hard to save up for some wheels haha

it is quite scarey..... hahahaha

hahaha yeah it was, but also i couldnt stop laughing at the time as my mate was going around the roundabout with me, this meant no other cars could join the roundabout to carry on their journey hahaha....

hahaha yeah it was, but also i couldnt stop laughing at the time as my mate was going around the roundabout with me, this meant no other cars could join the roundabout to carry on their journey hahaha....

ha hahaha yeah they are quite wild on standard suspension, bit of fish tailing going on.... Lol

• 1 month later...

ahh cheers man, yeah when i saw the bonnet bra at ED38 i was sold on the colour scheme... im trully poor atm as i had to replace my clutch pedal box about 2 months ago £340 it was!! yet i think its gone again already as the other day all the problems which i had before i replaced it, are starting to come back slowly again, example of it not going into gear easily or not at all and soon as you lift the clutch up it engages straight away meaning the clutch cable is being streched again..... but yeah im trying to save up for some new shoes but dunno what i want yet as i love a lot of makes atm haha...

Looking good mate, get some de-tango bulbs for your indicators though, nice cheap mod :thumbsup:

Looking good mate, get some de-tango bulbs for your indicators though, nice cheap mod :thumbsup:

cheers koop :D.. yeah maybe for the rears, but i was thinking about actually painting the glass front indicators orange, like people have their fogs yellow? kinda like what older cars used to have? it mixes with the green well and no one else has done it yet i dont think, what dyu think??

Personally I think it's best to stick with a 2 colour scheme, and especially with your lovely cambridge rears I'd keep em all clear :thumbsup:

Yeah I guess to many colours could ruin it I guess, probably why no one else has attempted it either lol... Yeah I do love my Cambridge lights :P...

cheers mate :) well id love some new shoes for her but im not sure what yet as i love soo many makes lol, but id like 14" 7j's if possible.. thenill be happy as long as she keeps on working well..

ooh yeah and another update, i got reallly bored this morning so i found some stickers and this kinda just happend lol...

576438_3859089115119_1215140900_3684817_469216112_n.jpg

150713_3859089675133_1215140900_3684818_1809436307_n.jpg

552060_3859090995166_1215140900_3684819_1224801958_n.jpg

what dyu all recon? didnt take to long and i can easily remove them all when i get tired of them...

not to my taste, but I do like your green dash cover, that's smart! :thumbsup:

cheers mate, love the colour of your car :thumbup:

I was admiring that too :shades:

cheers man :)