Hello all club lupo members

chrisbond69

Hello this is my first thread on club lupo, ive been looking at a lupo for a project since my dad brought an arosa for a daily driver to work, i currently own a 2008 audi a3 sline tdi which i love but i love the idea of getting a small little lupo and making it a little bit special speed wise,

would be nice to talk to people on here re options etc so if you can help me out it would be hugely appreciated

Chris

Welcome, have a nose round members' cars section there's a few peeps done Polo GTI & 1.8T conversions which is what you need if you want real speed, be prepared to throw a lot of hard work & dorrar into it though! Folk will be happy to offer advice so long as you'be done your research, we get loads of 'can I do a 1.8T conversion for 2 grand' threads which don't go down too well haha the search function is your friend there's loads of info on here. Though tbf the lure of the Lupo isn't about speed on the whole, they're just awesome little go karts, mine has a whopping 75bhp (tops!) & I love it! Weighs nowt so it's pretty nippy as it is.

thanks i know what you mean about the go karts the audi is big enough for me ive started work on that, im a aircraft technician and fibreglass qualified by trade so im hoping to be able to fabricate alot of stuff up if i am to do a conversion ive been looking round and the lists are pretty much endless, I know the 2k thing isnt achieveable ive owned several 20vts and theyre not cheap conversions, ive toyed with bike engines, lightweight panels, or 2.0t or supercharging, im very lucky to have an uncle who makes dragsters so guess who ill be bugging for engine advice,

I hope i can pick up a car to the end of the year but hopefully put my resesrch into practice and do a good plan for prices etc,

Sounds like you've got the right attitude, skills & support there dude look forward to seeing what Lupo creation you come up with :thumbsup: