IDEAS?

Lupoluke69

Start by looking at lowering the car. Fit into your budget and and insurance; fixed drop springs are the cheapest way to go and although they recommend going no more than 40mm drop on standard shocks, some have run 60mm drop with no issues. If you can afford to upgrade the shocks to short\sport as well you will most likely get a better return on handling than with cheap coilovers.

A decent drop will improve even an otherwise standard car. You could then look at cleaning and debadging removing rub strips etc.

Wheels; I would take your time on these as they can be quite costly depending on make\style.

You can get many VW OE alloys which really suit the Lupo for a decent price, but I recommend shopping around local breakers as you will not attract "scene tax". BBS RA, BBS RJ, BBS RZ, Bottletops, P Slots etc etc etc...

But as suggested have a good hunt around the Members Cars for some inspiration and until then get to know your car inside and out by giving it a good clean inside, outside, underneath.

Again how was an illest sticker, toy off the bumper and spraying the wheels green not helpful or supportive???????

...because it is not what the guy is asking. We all know you are just taking the mickey and trying to be-little him.

Like I said, if one can't be helpful don't bother posting.