Leyla the lupo 1.4s

Surferdude0702

My dad made me have it at a sensible low haha but it looks good and still goes over things well, I might spray badges, not sure yet, I'm starting to run out of ideas! :surprised: I might get some cambridge lights at some point, what ideas do you have? :)

Youll want to go lower soon enough haha, yeah badges is always a quick one to do, umm my idea for mine are sort body work, get my new wheels on, possible leather re trim, double din head unit, re furb and spray the sports for winter wheels, and just the odd mechanical bit that needs doing really, you could always debadge the lupo and 1.4 along with a de wiper majkes such a difference

I'll keep it at the height it is until I pass then i'll but it on it's ass haha. Sounds good, leather interior is so nice but I don't have the funds for that, I have de badged the lupo and 1.4 and might do the wiper some time then. I need so sort my stereo as my reception is really poor on the radio for some reason :wacko: There are a few interior bits I want to make nicer like my drivers side mirror in the sun visor is broken and my interior door handles are really tatty, I'm going to focus on little bits to make her all round nicer :)

• 4 weeks later...

Little bit of an update, I have removed my rear wiper and am pretty happy with how the back looks now :) I also got a sub for the boot :P Now officially nothing can fit in there :lol: I also got a new head unit as the one mine came with was awful. I'll upload some photos when I get back from holiday as I'm off to Cyprus for 10 days tomorrow B)

Bidding on some new speakers for the front on ebay which go off tonight so hopefully my audio will be all sorted soon :D

My mate has gotten a lupo too now but as he has gone down the black box route he can't modify it, I do like to mock :P Look how high his looks compared to mine!

photo20.jpg?t=1333995264

• Like 1

Hi mate, there is a VW show down in truro this weekend and a lot of us are going down on the sunday in a convoy, we will all be meeting at marsh mills plymouth sainsburys at 8:00 AM then heading down at around half past. Join us if you can mate will be a good day :)

I would love to but I still haven't passed my test! :( Should be booking it on sunday, sucks to be me right now :evil: and thanks michelle :)

your welcome, love the colour too! good luck with ur test btw you wil be fine :)

I would love to but I still haven't passed my test! :( Should be booking it on sunday, sucks to be me right now :evil: and thanks michelle :)

Ah didn't know you hadn't passed. Sorry man good luck when you do take it and hope to see you at some shows this year :)

Ah didn't know you hadn't passed. Sorry man good luck when you do take it and hope to see you at some shows this year :)

When I pass i'll be sure to be at some shows this year :)

hahaha ,im sure u wont be doing anything stupid Lol you dont want to upset lucy-lou now do you? :tongueout: haha

Haha yeah I won't be letting her down ;)

Right then, today I decided I'd start sanding one of my wheels ready for spraying, I am a bit of a novice at this and would like to know how far I have to sand...? This is what I have done so far

Before:

photo.png

And after:

photo22.jpg?t=1334087983

Hopefully I shall primer that one tomorrow, still haven't decided what colour I want them though!! :huh:

Looking good mate, do them a really outrageous colour so they stand out lol.

Thanks dude! :) And yeah I am thinking like a dark purple, but I can't find one I want :glare: I'll have a look around and see if I can find a good purple that I can get them to mix in halfrauds

There's bit on the bottom left still looks a bit rough 'n' rusty? Just try & get them as smooth as you can before you start painting, it's all about the prep. Though tbh that's probably better than I got my steels on the S (look left lol) they are only steels after all :lol:

Edited by Koop