Help my lupo has wet carpets

ryan1.0e

Check all the window seals, does it have a sunroof and have you checked your washer bottle level?

The rear washer line could be split

It's the side behind the passenger, I had this problem, your rear washer water line has come apart, it runs from the bulk head all the way down the side of the car, up by the side of the seat near the plastic moulded pocket up by where the seatbelt wheels in, under the plastic trim where the top of the seat belt is where the washer line has a connector, that will have come apart, what you need to do is dry it, dab abit of super glue on it, hold them in place, then gaffer tape them over, they won't move again! Hope you sort it, easy but tedious job!

The rear washer sprayer line, happened to me and a few people I know and some people on here! Better the general model wide fault be on that rather than something expensive like a fuel pump that blows every few years! Cough 'my parents French heap' cough haha