How much are these worth?

James827

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310363738485#ht_2287wt_952

These failed to sell last time they were listed and ive offered him a fair price of £70 for them.

Seems cheap, but for a Professional Refurb on on wheel, 2 new tyres and the fact i don't know straight they are ( broken from a crashed car )

Any one care to tell me what THEY would pay?

was tempted, but i have a set allready, i know a odd refurbished one came up not too long a go for £40 (which is goold value had no tyre) I would say £80 - that would be £20 a wheel. Depends how much refurbishing they need, if the need paint then they won't be too bad on cost, however ulitmately, i would ask for close up shots of any damage to the actual wheel itself. Also consider the fact two tyres will need replaceing.

Edited by lupo1.0se

the guy would not go lower than 95 collected.

soo

Wheels £95,

2 new tyres £90

1 wheel refurb £50 (est)

4 center caps £10 (est)

locking bolts and bolt covers £15

= £260.

£60 more than i have!

Part worn's do me good.... I can't justify brand new tyres on a 1L, especially when I add in other expenses, ie. Massive insurance...

i have nothing against part worn tyres, and if i really needed the tyres and had no money then yeah, but if i have the choice id rather wait and get a good set all round.