valver engine conversion

ST£F4N

without being rude, why go for a 1.4 16v valver engine? with the effort you will need to go to, would you not be better doing a sport or a GTi conversion?

I also own a 1.4 8v mk1 and was thinking about the conversion apparently a polo gti engine is the easiest to fit but i remember something about a fly by wire throttle sure someone will no more than me haha

Yea thats it i new that the lupo gti is harder to fit than the polo as a mk1 arosa is basically a polo .. I still really finding it hard not to get my mate to fit a gti lump in my arosa

without being rude, why go for a 1.4 16v valver engine? with the effort you will need to go to, would you not be better doing a sport or a GTi conversion?

You can get a complete MOT failed 6n 16v for the price you would pay for a GTI engine

i want to get a 6n valver lump just because of the cheapness you can find some. and i know you'd have to change the loom aswell.

was only really questioning if it would go straight in.. because the mk1 is very similar to a 6n.