my little white lupo 1.4E :)

Lauraa

Well I've been a member on here for ages but have never posted anything! Had my little lupo for just over a year and a half now, but never posted anything as being a student you know how it is, wee bit tight on money! So its not often I do anything new to her, but shes changed a bit since I first bought her now so thought I might aswell share :) shes Bella, although my boyfriend still wants to call her Pebbles.. but its Bella :D

(Excuse my photos they are just uploads from my iPhone, once shes looking good I'll be using the other halfs proper big show off camera to get some good snaps :P)

I Haven't got a photo of her when I first bought her as I spray painted the trimmies white as soon as I got her! cheapest way to change something about her haha!

0b1b61b6.jpg

the white bits on the vw badge isn't me off the spraypaint, its that corrosion stuffs! fuming it looks like spray paint :P its not, honest!!

66905a60.jpg

b45d0bd7.jpg

Nothing was done to her for a while after this, damn rent! haha but me and my lovely daz_wilko went halfies for some cheekys coilovers! (he wouldn't let me buy springs!)

so we got her low!! but not tooo low as I'm surrounded by speedbumps where I live! *Sob*

38d4f847.jpg

You can't see from this side, but my other wingmirror doesn't have a cover! :( VW kindly discontinued the one I needed haha!

049f4ff2.jpg

There it is! Everyone secretly loved it! Called her Bumblebee, with her bionical arm ;) oh and my cheeky p bear! :)

We then tried the wheels from the polo gt on her, but they didn't fit! very sad times, I loved them!

1e894daf.jpg

So I got these instead...

6a0bd5b1.jpg

FTW? haha, you wish daz_wilko!

2ea15191.jpg

Seriously needed to get a wingmirror cover!

Sooo there I am, bored, wanting to change her a little bit, limited funds... what do we do, spray paint the trimmies! (again) hahaha

6e8e84f2.jpg

Tried red, as all my interior is red :)

5947d8ab.jpg

Awful quality picture but they didn't turn out too bad!

Also spent a good 8 hours attempting to remove the side strips. Got the side strips off fine but was an absolute mess underneath! FINALLY got one side off, but one little bit on the drivers side would just not come off, tried everything, so she looks a bit scruffy with that bit just sitting on the drivers side back! damnit!

2d2b34a8.jpg

Finally managed to invest in some wheels for cheaps, just some ATS Classics! :)

Although they came on huuuge tyres so needed to get that sorted! (Excuse the pic again, late night tesco car park!)

f997f839.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the right size tyres on now, so shes looking pretty good! Apart from the dented passenger side door in which some kind soul decided to drive into and then do one whilst I was parked up! Gutted wasn't the word, it was also on my birthday haha! Luckily the scratches came off and Darren managed to push alot of it out from the inside, but she still has a pretty large dent :(

More pictures to come of how she currently stands, she just needs a wash and I need to borrow the pro camera instead of using my iphone!

Edited by Lauraa

Soooo I had a fun afternoon... thought while she was quite clean I'd take her somewhere for a few cheeky snaps! Soon as I start driving it starts pouring it down haha.. so I drove around for a while and when it finally calmed down to just really light rain, I couldnt find a spot where nobody was, and people kept looking at me wierd! :$ by the time I finally found somewhere it was dark and the pictures weren't good! oh well, heres one anyways!

mybellsx.jpg

want her lower! but i'm surrounded by speedbumps where I live... hmmmm decisions :innocent:

Yeah I'm not bothering with coilies til I can afford some seriously good ones, bad back & seriously crappy roads round here make it a necessity! She's looking pretty sweet as it is tbf, I gather once you start lowering it's hard to stop though haha