1.0L S Arosa

KJ1

Hi.

I am new round here just got a new car which is this Seat Arosa 1L S. 2004 build.

(PHOTO'S SOON).

The wee little thing is just bog standard at the moment, with 64k on the clock.

Looking at adding a few things as i go along with the help of you guys (and girls).

First up, a problem i have, on the drivers side the button to lower the passenger's window does not go down (if window down it will go back up, just not down). Passenger side work's fine. Idea's ???

Next which K&N filter can i use for this car ??? I can not find one.

I had the same issue with the windows on my loop but it magically started working the other day! Weird. Do you know your engine code? A quick google found part no. E-2428 K&N filter for Arosa 1.0 engine code AER

Edited by Koop

Which wiper blades should i get people:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-Arosa-Cordoba-Ibiza-aero-WIPERS-blades-NEW-21-19-/180432183654?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a0298a166

or

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-Arosa-02-97-06-04-BOSCH-wiper-Blades-Spoiler-/200443005093?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2eab5588a5

The top one there is a matching back one so thinking about that not sure, ideas people ??

Next main question should i go with green or red (on the bbs alloys and the inside ?)