Pirelli P slots ideas anyone?

Once the wheels come off in a week or two I'm wanting to get them sorted for next year. I wanted polished finish but may be a **** on with the dings in them that I filled with metal filler stuff. So I'm thinking of other ideas for them. Any ideas or pics anyone?

Would you like us to maybe pop round and do some thought shower boards for you , we could get a few colour charts or some textile samples ?

What are you wanting people to do ?

Lol you really are a bell end ain't ya. Was just wondering if some people had maybe seen any P slots that looked nice or different and could maybe give me some ideas, not forum warriors thinking they funny because their crack is **** and no one likes them... But hey, I just have to put up with it on the forum, your a bell end for the rest of your life... Mate....

Have I just touched a nerve, I think I have.

Would you like us to come up with the ideas and do the work for you too ?

P-sluts have been around since the mid 80's, there are a million and one pictures of them online showing what people have done to them. Seek and you shall find.

Na not at all, just can't see why you hang around on a forum just to be a dick. I'm merely asking people if they have seen any descent ideas because I have spend hours and hours googling them and either end up with chrome finished ones or basic silver ones so was just wondering.

And are you unable to pick other colours tater than silver ?

And no I'm not being a knob about it, I just struggle to see how you can't pick up a colour chart an use a bit imagination