Aero wiper blades

MrSloanes

Been looking at some on eBay for a arosa and they fairly cheap, obviously the ones on the car at the minute are the old normal ones and I'm wanting some aero ones, do they just clip on the same fittings as the current ones I have or do I need to change stuff?

if they are retro fitting, they just clip in like any other wiper. even though people slate ebay wipers, i bought these ones 2 months ago and theyre fine, still clear the screen perfectly as they did out the box. and theyre chunky, rather than some of the crappy valeo ones you can get from halfrauds that are tiny and wimpy looking.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VOLKSWAGEN-LUPO-99-06-WINDSCREEN-AERO-FLAT-WIPER-BLADES-/190553019670?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c5dd85516

yeah the valeo ones are rubbish. they kept missing spots on my windscreen. i would not slate the brand at all mind, the wiper arms and keys are made by the same company. although the wiper blades are just no worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

The correct length of both blades for an Arosa as listed on ETKA is 475mm (19").The offside has a spoiler and the nearside blade is curved to allow for the curve of the screen. I have just upgraded my blades to Genuine VW aeroset upgrades for a 6n chassis polo. The VAG number is 6N0998002 and retail at £26+vat.

The previous owner had fitted the Valeo aero conversion set but these looked of poor quality. They also missed a large patch on the offside direct in my eyeline which was the result of a worn wiper arm.

Edited by red5racing