Mitch's tdi arosa - SOLD

MiiTCH-TDi

My Red Ibiza Cupra ended up having a Front end respray after using a bonnet bra, I left it on for a week and the paint looked like it condensated. As did the lad who bought my old lupo, i will find pictures of the lupo for you.

Im not saying you dont take it off but looking at your pics it seems you dont, im just trying to save your paintwork from total ruin :)

My Red Ibiza Cupra ended up having a Front end respray after using a bonnet bra, I left it on for a week and the paint looked like it condensated. As did the lad who bought my old lupo, i will find pictures of the lupo for you.

Im not saying you dont take it off but looking at your pics it seems you dont, im just trying to save your paintwork from total ruin :)

Oh thanks for the heads up mate just under the bonnet bra are a trillion stone chips it will

Be a full respray soon when I get the wonga!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm! I have an updated filter and box from an arosa TDi to smash on my Lupo TDi. Was this an easy-ish job then? Not really looked at it myself, one of those "I'll get round to it jobs"

Please straighten that front plate! Oh and get some lupo rear lights instantly! :P

From Wolverhampton but live in Lincoln. No idea where your area is lol... Ah it's simple... On my phone now but when im on Lappy I'll have a look at it and try simplify it for you if it can be that is lol. Your TDi sounds half decent too! Just not keen on the twin pipes, I'd have gone for hidden pipes!