how much for conversion

scott Thurlow

I don't think that's a bad price either tbh.

Yeah you could do it yourself if you really have the know how. It will definitely make you realise the labour that goes in to that sort of conversion.

Once you've addeds few extras to that conversion... Your at the 10k mark.....

For that price 10k id just go and buy a s3 or a TT.

Yeah i know it might not be totally as fun but it still makes more sense for resale and the fact you wont have half as many problems.

For that price 10k id just go and buy a s3 or a TT.

Yeah i know it might not be totally as fun but it still makes more sense for resale and the fact you wont have half as many problems.

Hiensight is a wonderful thing!

But to be honest, it depends on what you like doing. I mean with the money I have spent on mine plus the car I could have bought something like a new style focus RS with 15k on the clock, for example.

Would it have been as fun? And would I have learnt as much as I have done?? Probably not. So I guess as long as you enjoy it that's all it matters. Some hobbies are expensive after all!

John

Casper that was more aimed towards the cheque book cars not the people doing It themselves, as a big chunk of that cash is paid in one go where as the other people usually end up spreading it over a time period purchasing parts as they go

Edited by scotty_82

Yup, saxo and ibiza?

saxo went quickly to source a new car and i think an ibiza that is 150 bhp that ended up at 252 bhp had some work done to it. not that i should have to justify anyhtign to u!

not been funny but u don't no me so dont knwo what i spend on cars. and as a new forum user i dont really expect people who are on here to just slag me off, i asked for advice etc, if u just gonna be a arse n not give me any id rather u didnt post.

and currently this is an idea but until i no the extent of costs etc im not just gonna do it. im in the middle of spending the money on the car in other areas!

Edited by scott Thurlow