car hifi clear out *reduced prices*

monkey_biz

need to really clear some of my stuff ive collected over the years as i just wont use it.....l

so.... picture to follow when i find my camera tonight

2) Orion old school 240 amplifiers (x2) from 1993. refurbished. 2x60w 4ohms, 2x100w 2 ohms 1x240w 2 ohm mono...... these are very conservative figures will pump out nearly double that at 14.4V. these are SQ orientated amplifiers and are the baby brothers of the awsome HCCA range of cheater amps from the 90's

£30 each posted

4) Blaupunkt 10" bass tube, new and unused. fits in lupo boot= big boom!!, bought it for th ewifes last car then she sold it and bought a lupo before it was fitted and she wants to keep the boot clear

£45 posted (quite large)

now £37 delivered

more to follow and picture when i get home

Edited by monkey_biz

the bass tube is a Blaupunkt Velocity VRT10. Its 10 inch angled shaped tube sub.

Spec:70 W RMS and 200 W peak.

This is NOT a powered sub - it needs an amplifier. You wont need an extra sub box / enclosure, its all in one ideal for those small spaces in the car for some coupe, hatchback, utes, vans, caravans etc.

Size : 568 x 438 x 262 mm

DSCF1467.jpg

DSCF1469.jpg

DSCF1471.jpg

DSCF1472.jpg

Legacy 2 way active crossover new unused in box

£25 delivered

now £20 delivered

beat 185 mechless head unit, used for about a month before selling last car. no cd mech. sd card, usb and aux line in, WILL NOT CONTROL AN IPOD but will play from one.

£28 delivered

now £23 delivered

Edited by monkey_biz

Massive Audio speakers and clarion headunit sold and thread cleaned up to show what is left.

will supply 5m Alpine RCA's with amps

offers on the rest will be considered and will take roofbars in payment as i really need some :)

or the lot for £125 collected or £135 delivered next day courier

Edited by monkey_biz