Seat Meet Sat 26th March - Updated with Pics!

Nicki

Hello!

There's a meet on the 26th March in Sunny Southend if anyone fancies it. Its Seatenthusiasts.co.uk, but I've been told that all VAG cars are welcome. Here's the details:

As this is my first opportunity to arrange an SE meet, I thought I would choose the easiest place to find to have the meet - yes, you guessed it - Southend!

The meet will be a fairly relaxed: few games of pool and/or bowling, a couple of orange juices and a chat and there's also the opportunity to pimp the SE name at night For the photos, I know of a multistorey carpark in Southend we can use as it has pretty good lighting.

Date: SATURDAY 26TH MARCH

Place: Southend Sea front At 6:30 you should arrange to be in the Sea Life Centre Carpark. When you're in the carpark, you need to go round to the right and park down the far end of the carpark. We will wait til 6.45 for anyone thats running a bit late Then we can either do the photoshoot and have a drink and a few games or vice versa - upto the majority.

Im gonna ask my mate this week see what hes up to.

@ nick, is the info in ur first post about meet time and place etc still rite any changes or anythin?