Hello!

MFi

Hi,

Thought I should introduce myself - I have had my Lupo Gti and been registered on the forum since summer last year, but only just got round to posting my first message :oops:

The forum has been a great help, and given me lots of answers to my questions by looking through the archives. I do have a question about jacking points though - think I will post it as a separate message...

Hi mate.

Good to see you posting smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ive got a diagram of the jacking points at home, so will post it for you once I finish work.

MFi - welcome aboard

The jacking points are pointed out of the sills. Look at the sills at each end near the wheels - you will see arrows stamped to the sill. These point into the body and there is a notch out of the sill lip under the car - you will see flat part of the body just in from the sill arrows, this is the jacking point. Make sure you find it though as it bends very easily if you get it wrong!

Thanks for the warm welcome! 8)

I have a good idea on the jacking points now, so thanks a lot for that. I can have a go at taking the wheels off the car at the weekend now, I want to clean the calipers up properly and get the wheels nice and shiny!

Will try and put a pic of the car up in a bit...