.tadams

Make: Seat

Model: Arosa

MOT: August 2012

TAX: Declared Sorn

Engine size: 1.4L

Fuel type: Petrol

Description including modifications:

For Sale is my Seat Arosa Sport 100bhp model. It has covered around 90,400 miles, which won't go up as I'm no longer using it for commuting.

Unfortunately it isn't taxed as it ran out last month and it isn't insured to re tax, this has been considered in the price.

I have however just put 12 Months MOT On it (August 2011), and it has had Gear Box oil and engine oil change in the last 2K.

As you would expect for a car of this age it is isn't perfect, but it's mechanically sound, there is no corrosion and the paint work is clean (no scruff or scratches).

I have already fixed some of the usual problems found on these cars i.e EGR valve has been replaced, as has the gearbox shaft selector seal and the pedal box has been repaired and strengthened. The EPC light has recently come on, the Vag Com code suggests it's only the switch on the brake pedal, the brake lights work and everything functions correctly so I don't think it's much of a problem.

The car has been tastefully modified, I've lowered it on coilovers and the rear has been camber shimmed, it's a very stiff ride but handling is excellent. There is no stereo but the original loom, plus front Vibe components and wiring for amps remain.

It has Uniroyal Rainsport 2s all round, which are great tyres. The fronts have 6mm of tread and the rear 2-3mm, Pads have been replaced in the past 12 month but the front discs have been given an advisory by the MOTer.

Please call or text me with any questions you have: 07584994419

DSCF2896.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

DSCF2892.jpg

DSCF2897.jpg

DSCF2895.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

Price: Offers around £1700

Thanks For Looking

Tom

x2 saw this on ebay, if my ibiza sells il be very interested!

Cheer guys, I had a bit of interest when it was on Piston heads last month but they all seems to live opposite end of the country, initially had it up for £2k, but it's now priced to sell :thumbup:

I'm working away Tuesday/Wednesday but will be about after that if anyone would like to view it. It hasn't been touched for a good month but started no problems yesterday.