Not a car - 2010 Buell XB12s (also on ebay)

Arun

Here we go:

Buell XB12S Lightning 2010

This is one of the last ones made, brought from Riders Bristol 25 March 2010 in translucent orange. Mileage is currently on 2,621.

Had its 'running in' service after 5 weeks

Took it for its first annual service Feb this year and it had some warranty work done as well including both wheel bearings and a new gearbox. Bike runs and rides perfectly with no problems

Pirelli Angel ST tyres fitted front and rear a couple hundred miles ago in October, very little wear on them cost about £190

I've put a couple of bits on the bike which are removable if you don't like them

Renthal Streetfighter bars with black bar pad and Renthal grips

Carbon fibre frame protectors from Trogan Horse

R&G Crash bobbins - front & rear wheels and engine

ASV Unbreakable Brake and Clutch levers

KTM footpegs

Other than that its a standard bike, always been to Harley dealer for any work, cleaned regularly and kept in a warm garage.

Currently has no tax but I may be able to put tax on it if buyer wishes to ride home.

Bad bits:

unfortunately I dropped it about a year ago and scratched one of the exhaust headers and a small one on swing arm. The right front indicator lens is also cracked - if you cant see it in the pictures I can send you more

£5000ono

Viewing can be arranged pretty much any time, evenings and weekends preferable, any questions email arunp2688@gmail.com or call 07554 002455

Thanks

Edited by Arun

Ah sorry my bad (for a sec i thought you wanted a price for delivery lol)

£5000 ono, and if you do want it delivered i have no problem riding it to you if you dont mind the mileage going up :)

I seem to remember there 'was' a few riders on here back in the day - maybe still...

Edited by Arun