Any ideas?

snaily

Hello there.

It's the first time I've posted here so a big hello to you all!

I got my 2004 Lupo about 4-5 months ago. I'm liking it a lot. I need some ideas about what to do with it, styling wise.

I am a student so I'm on a small budget, but has anyone got any ideas for making the car look a bit cooler than the stock model. It's a light blue colour and has the standard wheels on at the moment. I think I may replace them and get some nice black ones (any suggestions?).

So has anyone got any ideas to make it look that little bit better?

Cheers :)

First things first. Get it clean, debadge and remove the bumpstrips if you wish and lower it.

Even on standard wheels with trims, this will make it much better. Maybe some hubcentric spacers to fill the arches a bit more. Though "1.0 tuck = win".

Satin black wheels look good against both the available blues. Being a 1 litre I would go for wheels a bit more solid, rather than open faced as you don't want to go showing off your brake drums. I've laways liked VW Bottle tops or Sebrings.

Audi A3 pepperpots also suit a Lupo, but you'll need adpators.

You could also give your drums a tidy up and paint them and your calipers satin black.

Whatever, take your time and have alook around for inspiration.

R

PS please don't sticker bomb it.

Like Silve! says cleaness is the best mod imo! Pick out little things that can be polished and cleaned in the bay and they should make a big difference to how the engine looks too.

Silver!*