Project restoration - Trackcar to comfort

Brad1992

lol that's just up the road from me, i've seen it sitting there in the corner at the dealership, only prob is that i might want some more room so a polo would be great but cheers :D haha

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right so i've found some seat ibiza's that are near me (i'm allowed a max of 20 miles from grays) and also a 1.0l lupo and 1.2l polo, opinions?

02 plates both of 'em :P lol i do really like the look of the ibiza but this 1.0l 2004 lupo is reallly nice :(

yep it's standard, but hopefully the rosa's coilies are ok to use on it if i do get it and once i get the go ahead :P

lol, unfortunately i've found a perfect little polo that my mums buying me, it's an '02 1.2l 5 door in silver, should be getting it within a week if it all checks out ok and then progress will begin :)

• 2 weeks later...

well after many failed transactions and meetings with possible cars, i'm back to a corsa - here's the spec

1.7 cdti

88k miles

Sri model

great condition

Here's the pics after my clean ;)

18092011832.jpg

18092011833.jpg

18092011834.jpg

18092011835.jpg

Ps. Good luck with it, my friend has the and spex's Corsa, 1000miles more, and so far has had 2 full rebuilds (by vauxhall) and several, expensive, parts failing....

Like the turbo. And everything attached to it.

And he is one of those creeps that always stays 4mph under the speed limit lol

lol cheers for the feedback, and my second corsa so i have a pretty good idea on how to sort it :) had my other corsa for quite a while without any problems :D