Stomp 140 15hp Pitbike

bowers155

Right selling my super stomp racing pitbike as i have lost all intraseted in racing.

this is not you standerd cheap pitbike this bike costs over 750 pounds brand new

this bike is a brilliant bike when running and wheelies through every gear.

it is not in its best from but with 50-60 pounds well spend could be honestly as good as new !!!

these are the things that will need doing!

one flywheel and one stator 30 pounds for both at stomp direct!

new exhaust clip 2.50 again from stomp

new front brake leaver and resivior around 15 pounds

new foam airfilter

this bike has also had a top and bottom end rebuild and has not yet even finished being ran in !

the reson it will not be running is a fairly common fault with pitbikes as the water seeps into where the inerrota kit / flywheel and stator is water rusts the the pars and and the connections therefore givving a weak spark! this is from leaving in the garden over a few nights out of lazyness and not covering!

i've been deadly honest it really is a steal and with a few pennys spent could be a brilliant bike!

i want to start modding my first car and have lost intrest and mum wants it out of the garden

would like 180 toward my coilovers or trade for coilovers! with the list about spent could easly sell for over 300+ so could also become a money making project for a bike enthusiast :)