Wheel shop

pieface

Right, need you people to work your magic. Need my car lowered, and then put on some 13" minilites.

As for colours, i'm still deciding, but i'm thinking about painting the centre's (leaving the rim/lip chrome/silver) a real pale yellow, or maybe orange but if you can think of something that may work, but still be different, then stick the result up here.

Heres the pics, and cheers in advance;

Car

DSCF0264.jpg

Wheels;

DSCF0048.jpg

nurburgringtrip122-1.jpg

(Yes that m,y metty turbo :P )

Cheers,

pie

Edited by pieface

As for colours, i'm still deciding, but i'm thinking about painting the centre's (leaving the rim/lip chrome/silver) a real pale yellow, or maybe orange but if you can think of something that may work, but still be different, then stick the result up here.

^^^ Pale yellows, bright yellows, flurescent yellows, oranges, or anything else you think will look good, and above all, different

Where?? I can see (in order), turquoise, red, purple, green orange, dark red, blue.

I'm talking a pale pastel yellow, or a bright yellow. Examples of what yellows I'm interested in seeing;

pordsfrt.jpg

BeauAE86-37.jpg

Cheers again :P

Edited by pieface

what u think is green is in fact yellow...

Really? Looks olive green to me :/

And as for saying im pushing my luck, I appreciate that someone has taken the time to change the colour, but as i said in my first post, what I really wanted was a pale yellow centre, as in a pastel colour not metallic.

Edited by pieface

• 3 weeks later...

Where?? I can see (in order), turquoise, red, purple, green orange, dark red, blue.

I'm talking a pale pastel yellow, or a bright yellow. Examples of what yellows I'm interested in seeing;

pordsfrt.jpg

BeauAE86-37.jpg

Cheers again :P

yellowzk.jpg

extrapaleyellow.jpg

Exactly what I was after, thankyou :D

you must be colour blind they look green to me! the original ones that were done were yellow!

Edited by DonkeyyKongg