Final clear out

chris c

Making the final push to clear out the shed and buy my beetle

I don't have a pc at the minute so no pics sorry

Located in Manchester m9 8je

First off I have a lupo gti tailgate in silver unsure of which silver tho complete with spoiler SOLD

2nd I have a brand new lupo gti 3rd brake light never used before £40

3rd I have an o/s stubby mirror manual in flash red but could do with painting SOLD

4th I have a jap spec arosa mk2 rear bumper it still keeps the rub strips to make it look very oem it has had 8 inches taken from the width and 1 inch added in height so it fits an import plate perfectly £50

5th Arosa mk2 front bumper in silver complete with all grilles non sport front grilles it's not the nicest condition but would be easy to sort when painted SOLD

6th a lupo s pedal box in good condition £20

All items are pick up only I'm afraid as I'm pushed for time to post things these days due to taking part in a race team following the Clio cup so I'm sure you can understand how busy things are

Any questions feel free to ring me on 07511885534 thanks chris

Edited by chris c

The boot lid is in mint condition it's had the lupo and gti taken off and has been dewipered the spoiler has a couple of tiny bubbles on the underside and yes its a straight swap the wiring has been unplugged so it's easy peasy