Bad misfiring!!!

Rudaz

basically i need to change my coil pack and ht leads on my GTI and was wondering if i can use ones off a 1.4 16v?

sure the part number is the same on both so dont see why it wouldnt work?

pleeeesssee help :blush:

Edited by Rudaz

Cheers guys. I ordered a coil pack and ht leads but put them on today and no change! It's so bad now that I can't drive it over like 40mph. My pal said he woul do a compression test but can't till next week so I'm buggered cos need it daily for work :( my local garage can't fit me in either. What could be the outcome of this test? Like how likely is it that it's gonna cost me a bomb? :/

Bring it to me and Ill scan it for you, Im in Whitwood/Cas

What about the plugs?

I mightr just take you up on that thankyou! where abouts? im only coming from garforth but dont really know the cas area that well.. also when would be a best time for you?

changed the spark plugs first with ones from vw hoping this was the problem but it wasnt :(

WF10 5TN is my postcode, Im in all day thursday.

sweet thanks your a star :) it will be afternoon maybe 2-4 depending on what time i finish work. Ill write on here first so you know im setting off. what number house BTW? Danny