lupo gti 6speed box spares or repair

gti-dan

hi.... i have a lupo gti 6speed box for sale... the final drive bearing went in it.... and poped out the case seal or wt ever it is aswell... i have pics to see wht damage there.... as for repairing... i took it to grs in blaydon newcastle... they said it can b welded or if i wanted to wait they could fined new case... and all bearings would b 150 to replace... all the gears work absoluty fine i just havnt got the paitence for it to b repaired and came across new box so took the opptitunity to get it.... any enquires please contact me on 0755734900 or if you want evidence that it went to grs to get looked at contact them on 07946121781.... thanks dan.... open to offers no less thn 130pound...

182.jpg

184.jpg

185.jpg

Hi

Have you opened the box up? What's the condition of the gears inside.

not yet mate... havent touched it since i took it off the car but all the gears had were working spot on... the only way could prove is if ya handy wth ya hands at taking it apart to see for ya self if ya came up....

I'll give you £40.

I don't expect you to take this straight away, however in six months time when it's still sitting there, gimme a shout.

Bit too far to come and have a look.

The last box I looked at only had a small hole in the casing but was demolished inside.

Would you post it?

none of the gears are ruined i could assure you that..... just a shame you couldnt come up and see and opened up for yaself so ya satisfied... and yeh could prob post like