Weitec Lowering springs (no shocks)

jabbles21

- SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD -

I have for sale some Weitec lowering springs (no shocks) which I bought off another user on here. I am led to believe they did not cover alot of miles on his car and have covered no more than 1000 miles on mine. They are in full working condition with minor scuffs. They are still on my car right now because I don't have time to get them off until friday unfortunately, but I can post then if I already have a buyer.

I have no pictures of the springs alone but here is a couple of pictures of my car with them on. These are 13" wheels with a 60 profile tyre.

20110501_0029.jpg

cimg6810.jpg

I have found the springs to be a good place to start with lowering - It gets you used to the slight bit of bounciness you get with the shorter stiffer springs. The biggest improvement I have experienced from the springs was the handling improvement, even with no uprated shocks turning is much more level and more inspiring. It doesn't make you scared to turn a corner and absorbs bumps in the road surface much quicker allowing tyres to keep maximum contact with the road = grip :)

Ideally I would like somewhere in the region of what I payed for them. I appreciate that they have been used since but there seems to be more demand for lowering springs at the moment. I think £70 collected is a reasonable amount to ask for them, I am told that to send them will cost between 15 and 20 pounds so please allow for this. I am happy to package up and send them as long as the cost is covered.

EDIT: Open to offers on these but please PLEASE no time wasters! My number is 07906879584, any questions or any more pictures required, just ask :)

Thanks, Jake.

- SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD -

Edited by jabbles21

Give me 2 minutes ;)

Like I say, still on the car and will be until friday afternoon so I can't post until monday at the earliest but happy to take full or part payment before then.

Thanks, Jake.

e92e7137.jpg

480dbd03.jpg

54327528.jpg

9342791b.jpg

3a31b2d7.jpg

Only a few rushed pictures but should give you an idea. Those photos are on a steep driveway but comparing it to other photos it hasn't affected the height. Need any more pictures just ask or have a browse through My build thread. I think the springs went on around page 5?

Cheers, Jake.

these were off Alextrea off here's lupo right? Im just tossing up splashing the extra money for the even drop ones. If you could take a photo of the whole car from the side at all so i could compare the gaps. i should have been clearer first time.

Correct.

Certainly no problem. But I can't right now I'm afraid. They say 35-45 but really the arch gap difference is negligable. As soon as anyone gets in the car they even out more.

Also I would say that the slight nose down look or 'rake' is desirable.

Jake.