Porsche Wintercult 7 & 8 x 16

Oli

Didnt really plan on selling these - but at the moment I have no use for them and cant see the point in them just sitting around in the shed...

Staggered 7s and 8s - if you've looked into these wheels before you'll know the 8s are pretty hard to come by, I had to buy a full set of 7s and then track down the 8s at a later stage..

Probably my favourite staggered monoblock wheel ever :wub: They come with Falken 195/40s allround, the rears have loads of tread left, the fronts are due replacing. The wheels themselves are in perfect condition, but the paint has a few marks in the prep & one wheel has a couple of scratches. I painted them myself in silver, if you wanted them perfect you could either repaint or powdercoat - but as you can see from the pics they look sweet as they are. They also come with a full set of centre caps

specs are...

7x16 et65 fronts

8x16 et52.3 rears

5x130 porsche fitment.

couple of pics on the car...

DSC_0298.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

DSC_0648.jpg

7-1.jpg

to give you an idea of fitment in the pics I'm using 30 & 35mm adapters (these are not included at this price)

Located in Stroud, Gloucestershire

£650 with tyres & centre caps