Lupo RS 1.4 Auto - JE Design + Schmidt Alloys

haylz

This is a lupo 1.4 SE Auto with more money spent on it than what it would cost if you could buy the car brand new now. The car is an absolutely great example of a well loved and cared for Lupo, but as we have just put down a deposit on an Audi TT, the Lupo can go to pastures new.

So heres the info....

Low mileage - 47k

FULL Service History (VW) And Cambelt changed

Lupo RS Wide Arch Body Kit by JE Design (worth £2500)

VW Rear Spoiler with Brake Light

SCHMIDT TH Line Deep Dish Euro Style Alloys (worth £1300 - even worth £900 second hand on ebay!)

Audi Sport Chequered Flag Seats - original Lupo seats are here too if you want them

Undercar Lighting

Stainless steel Exhaust

Uprated brakes

Sony Bluetooth hands free stereo (works with iphone etc for both calls and MP3s)

Clifford Full Closure Cat1 Alarm

Taxed and MOT'd and recently serviced

We are in Ayrshire, but would be happy to meet you at Glasgow Airport or Prestwick Airport if you are coming up from down south. Its a truly lovely car that you wont be disappointed with. Its never been in an accident and has no bumps or scratches. Full HPI report is available too.

Please email me for more photos. Only seeing 3 for this car isn't enough. I have plenty of pictures of it from every angle.

£3650 ovno

For pics check here - http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2752934.htm

With a little bit of work i think that could work.

Possibly one of the very very few bodykitted lupos that really does have potential , good luck with the sale :shades: :shades: