york dragstrip easter monday

LiamD

lighter and grippier tyres.

i now have no crash bars and less interior. Easy 40/50kgs lighter (I was struggling to knock 20 bicep curls out with the crash bars haha) and I can launch 2,000rpm harder. :)

by all accounts I pissed my money up the wall over the winter... i had a great time but zero cash to spend on the car.

lighter and grippier tyres.

i now have no crash bars and less interior. Easy 40/50kgs lighter (I was struggling to knock 20 bicep curls out with the crash bars haha) and I can launch 2,000rpm harder. :)

by all accounts I pissed my money up the wall over the winter... i had a great time but zero cash to spend on the car.

Just dont run into the back of anyone on the way down!

Any pics of the mighty red giant slayer in its current state?

My kid bro got a 16 dead in his 1.6 nova saloon, first time he and the cars been on the strip too.

Dave dixons nova lol its quick.

He had turbines on it , dark brown ones.

Another mate with the burgundy red top corsa screwed a cv warming his tyres up , lucky he brought it down on a trailer, because he didnt get a run they gave him his money back.

Dave dixons nova lol its quick.

He had turbines on it , dark brown ones.

Another mate with the burgundy red top corsa screwed a cv warming his tyres up , lucky he brought it down on a trailer, because he didnt get a run they gave him his money back.

yep i was talking to dave a lot for help with my next project which i'll be starting once i get the mk3 tdi i'm breaking out the way!

going vaux with boost B)

Pm with some details if your not wanting beans spilt online :shades: :shades:

What engine code?

c20let corsa b, would prefer it in a Nova but try finding a clean Nova shell for less than 500!

i didn't realise how cheap they were to build. Still investigating using a Saab turbo motor as that could make it cheaper. I got a lot of Vaux' loving friends who've offered to bolt it all together one weekend too, which is handy!