Lupo Sport Colour Concept.

Brad.C

Right, time has come for me to part with this stunning lupo as i'm looking to upgrade once again now i've got a bit more money :)

I've had this car since the start of november and it's really come along way since i've bought it. This isn't just any lupo sport and has been very well looked after since i've had it.

Description is as follows;

Lupo sport 1.4 16v 100bhp, 2001, colour concept, 85k, full heated leather seats, electric sunroof, electric windows, electric mirrors, VW gamma radio and cd player, genuine sport spoiler, Central locking, immobiliser, rear pop out windows, front fogs, coilovers, cambridge rear lights, lupo gti front aero wipers and arms, rear polo 9n rear aero wiper, original colour concept mats, vw estoril alloys with 185/45 nankangs, Mot and taxed.

When i bought the car i booked it in for a major service at my local garage at 82k, i had the cambelt, tensioners and waterpump done, oil filter changed, air filter changed, spark plugs changed, new front and rear disks and pads.

Had a new 3 piece clutch fitted at 84k. As you can see it's quite low on coilovers which obviously makes the car look 10x better.

The car come with service history, loads of old receipts and mots.

As you probably know the lupo colour concept is very rare to come across and would be very hard to find another one in the condition it's in.

Pictures;

random269.jpg

random272.jpg

random274.jpg

random270.jpg

random276.jpg

random266.jpg

random265.jpg

As you can see the car is VERY clean and is also vary rare, more pictures can be taken upon request.

Pm me if you need any addition info, anything negative - please refrain from posting :) Thanks.

Car is based in wallington, surrey.

Price - £3000.00

Edited by Brad.C

• 3 weeks later...

Still here, had to turn a couple people down over the last two weeks as the gearbox went!! Just my luck :lol:

Had the gearbox changed and now drives 10x better then before.

So no need to worry about the gearbox and clutch as they've been changed. :)

Brad.

• 2 weeks later...

lovely car! amazed its not sold yet at that price GLWS! is it on autotrader? cos most ppol on here already have lupos, prospective owners tend to look there as well as pistonheads. :)

lovely car! amazed its not sold yet at that price GLWS! is it on autotrader? cos most ppol on here already have lupos, prospective owners tend to look there as well as pistonheads. :)

I'm pretty suprised too. It's up on pistonheads and should be in the autotrader this week.

is this still for sale? x

Yes, it's still for sale - PM me if you have any questions. :)

Brad.

Mine once looked like this. Only difference is it didn't have a sunroof!

:D

• 3 weeks later...