subaru seats!!!!!

j22drury

herro!

ihave the offer of subaru seats for pretty cheap, just wondering if anyones fitted em to their car before? ive used the search tool but nothing shows up :(

anyone shine any light on this?

thanks guys! X

I read that post all in a chinese/japanese accent.

Tape measure , measure them for height, are they three door or more door seats as this will determine if they swing forward or not and you will need to fabricate subframes.

Edited by scotty_82

I read that post all in a chinese/japanese accent.

Tape measure , measure them for height, are they three door or more door seats as this will determine if they swing forward or not and you will need to fabricate subframes.

i was eating microwaved chinese take away from last night so thought id share the love :)

aye ill have to have a good looky, have a feeling theyll be too wide but i really hope not. £40 quid for them seems a steal!

cheers mate!!!! X

Unless theyre out of a P1 (v doubtfull at that price) Theyll be 4 door seats.

This might not sound like too much of a prob to you at the moment but Ive got 4 door Golf GTi seats in my loop...and its a right royal pain in the arse, they only recline forwards a little way so if you ever want anyone in the back they have to be really small or contortionist-like to fit in :)

Edited by gavstar88

I know a lad called simon who had them in his polo, he was in last months PVW.

will need custom frames

aye that black thing wrapped in red leather? someone i know has that now. HOW SLOW!

£40 that's mega cheap, have you seen them?

i have seen em :) theyre quite good condition tbf, theyre grey and probably out of a 4 door...

Unless theyre out of a P1 (v doubtfull at that price) Theyll be 4 door seats.

This might not sound like too much of a prob to you at the moment but Ive got 4 door Golf GTi seats in my loop...and its a right royal pain in the arse, they only recline forwards a little way so if you ever want anyone in the back they have to be really small or contortionist-like to fit in :)

im 6ft 3 mate... no chance of any passengers in the rear :lol:

I have a feeling that having front seats that don't tip forwards in a 3-door car is an MOT fail.

really? tbh i was gonna take the seats out. i dont have rear seat passengers... EVER :)