Lowering springs

Daz_Wilko

Basically the better half has a 1.4 lupo (non sport) and she wants to lower it on springs.

there is 2 sets to choose between, one being these:

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=397830

the other being these:

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=397831

What i'd like to know is, if we get the 35/40 kit, wont the front be higher than the rear, and like wise for the 55/40 kit, wont the front look too low...

sorry for the noob question but ive searched and cant seem to find images of lupos on either kit.

Thanks in advance

Darren x

If you're adamant on springs, I'd get the 55/40s, lower front is always better than a lower rear.

You would barely even notice 35/40, so it'd be a waste really.

ideally you'd be best on coil overs so you can have it exactly where you want, because a lot of people who get springs always end up wanting it lower, only my opinion though.

Cheers pal, i know what your saying, i said i'd pay the extra and get coilovers for her, but she's adiment on springs because she doesnt want it too low because of massive speed bumps going into uni...

ill keep trying for coilovers for her but she's stubborn lol!

Cheers pal, i know what your saying, i said i'd pay the extra and get coilovers for her, but she's adiment on springs because she doesnt want it too low because of massive speed bumps going into uni...

ill keep trying for coilovers for her but she's stubborn lol!

u can have coilovers and keep it high, i only wanted a tiny drop, but wanted it millimetre perfect.

u can have coilovers and keep it high, i only wanted a tiny drop, but wanted it millimetre perfect.

She's a student and cant afford coils, and she wont let me pay the extra...

i might end up just buying her them and telling her to shut up :)

HOW?!

im guessing the gti bumper is deepert than the non gti..

the little strip on the front of the bumper hits big speed bumps and dips in the road etc

i have fitted a LCR splitter and its taken a few knocks already

81308a32.jpg