Anyone used Montana spray paints

jamiea7x

Looking at these mainly due to the wide range of colours, and cheaper than getting aerosols made up

but nt sure if they'll be any good for my wheels I'd be using laquer over the top

anyone got any experience of their durability?

Edited by jamiea7x

problem with any none 2k paints on wheels is they aren't hard wearing and acidic wheel cleaners can react/ strip them what colour are you after? you can buy 2k aerosols which mix in the can would be worth getting them that a standard 1k use 2k for clear coat you'd get away with 1k base coat

Haven't got a specific colour on mind, it's just readily available, I know they wouldn't be as hard as a 2k paint but would they be any worse than any other rattle can sprays from halfords? My pepperpots I've done in halfords paint without laquer and they're not too terrible only a handful of vvery small not that noticeablechips between the 4 wheels..

Edited by jamiea7x

won't be much in it i find aerosols hard to paint with as the paint is so thin compared to using my guns when i can lash it on with no problems

Thing is I don't have anywhere to paint other than my garden hence using rattle cans